Writed by Me
Vladislav (Vlado) Solc
Work: (414) 773 - 4312
Fax: (414) 247 - 4082
"My therapy approach is holistic: integrating body and mind. I believe in a nonjudgmental trust-based approach. I help my clients to access their strengths and self-healing abilities to gain insight and achieve higher quality of physical and mental health."
"I regard it as the noblest task of psychotherapy in our times to untiringly serve the personal growth of the individual"
Welcome to Vlado's website. Here you can find out about the services I have to offer for you. On this site you can arrange a meeting, or ask for consultation.
If you are seeking professional help (therapy, therapist, psychotherapist, psychotherapy), consultation, supervision or theoretical discussion and you used "find a therapist tool" you are at the right place.
I am Licensed Jungian Psychoanalyst - Jungian Analyst - ,licensed psychotherapist (Licensed Professional Counselor, Clinical Substance Abuse Counselor and Licensed Independent Clinical Supervisor) practicing in the state of Wisconsin; Milwaukee (Glendale / Whitefish Bay; close counties: Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha). I practice as an professional practitioner and provide services under the North Shore Behavioral Health Aurora clinic, where I receive supervision, consultation and education from professionals (clinical psychologists and consultants) highly qualified in the field. Our clinic also closely cooperates with psychiatrists, physicians and broader resource system to provide complex support to our clients. The North Shore Behavioral Health Aurora clinic is renowned clinic with excellent reputation meeting needs of its clients for many decades. Please find more information about my professional orientation and therapy style in the next window (Therapy).
I offer a variety of psychotherapy services in a comfortable and confidential setting, which is designed to meet your unique needs - always, while protecting your rights and integrity.
I accept clients speaking English, Czech, Polish, Russian or Slovak language.
Some of the areas of my professional expertise are these:
- anxiety and fears (phobia, phobias, fobia)
- loss & grief
- emotional and psychological trauma
- smoking - and other bad habits - cessation
- sleeping problems
- eating & weight problems
- adjustement disorders
- family and marital
- lifestyle and life coaching
- psychospiritual crisis
- existential issues
- psychohygiene and psychorelaxation
- MBTI Results Interpretation (learn more here) among others
- Bi-polar disorder
- Chronic pain
- Family therapy
- Pathological Gambling
- Group therapy
- Health psychology
- Health-related issues
- Jungian Therapy
- Jungian Analysis
- Jungian Psychoanalysis
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Mobbing and scapegoating
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Pain management
- Postpartum depression
- Sexual abuse
- Sport psychology
- Many of my clients do not suffer from any specific "mental health problem." In the crucial point in their life they reached a deep need for self-reflection and self-understanding. We can call this need spiritual, need for individuation, need for becoming their true selves. They are driven by the thirst for transcendence and higher meaning when life doesn't yield simple answers any more...
Modality of therapy I offer is mostly individual & couples - with options for family or small groups if such need arises. I work with adolescents and adults, men and women.
The services I provide are for anyone who's seek psychological help, who may have reached a difficult crossroads in their life, or simply wishes to better understand themselves. People who recognize a need to seek help to become the person they were meant to be.
It would be to simplify complex nature of difficult condition human can experience to see it solely through diagnostic frame. Behind the words such as depression, trauma, PTSD, anxiety, phobia, grief or 'disorder' there is a greater and individual experience which cannot be reduced to any simple "box". The name somebody gives to your suffering is insignificant compared to meaning you will be able consciously assign to it.
- consultation (usually short-term, limited to several sessions)
- education (didactic and rational analysis of given problem. Designed for those who are seeking knowledge confined to theoretical frame)
- supervision (helping professionals with their cases)
- short term dream interpretation (not a therapy dream analysis, even though hour of the work could bring desired elucidation)
- MBTI results interpretation (knowing and understanding one's own typology is very important and can enlighten our action when dealing with people and situations around us, and improve our understanding when dealing with our inner self)
- counseling (psychological counseling and short term psychotherapy. Intensity and depth is generally based on nature of the problem and client's need. I offer counseling to individuals, couples or families)
- analysis (Individual, long-term & deep psychological work with those who are ready to devote to their individuation process. If the work is to be analytical is decided neither by therapist nor by client, but by the unconscious, always operating outside of the realm of human ego) - For any of these click here
If this description of my services piques your interest, fits your needs then contact me please. We will see if our work could be potentially productive.
I offer competitive rates and an affordable sliding fee scale. I accept almost all health insurance. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask please (arrange meeting).